The "CAKE" Family

Life is sweet with two little girls to keep us busy!

Friday, March 26, 2010

My little girl has found a new love for my high heel shoes! She has been wearing them constantly at home, whenever possible.

Last night, while I was making dinner, she came into the kitchen with my heels on, and grabbed her apron. She always wants to be like mommy, and since I was wearing MY apron, she had to wear hers. So, here she is, all decked out in her apron, and high heels!

I looked at her, giggled, and told Chris that she is practicing to be a little house wife! And the look on her face is classic Kayla! What a doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a busy mom, who loves to make healthy, home-cooked meals for my daughters, Kayla and Evalynn, and my husband, Chris. I am a full time student and home-maker. I love to make delicious meals and share them with the ones I love. Now, I'm venturing out to share my recipes with the world!